Visitor Pass Request
Visitors to Chelsea CTE High School must be pre-approved by a school supervisor before entering the school building. If you wish to host a visitor to the school building, please complete a Visitor Pass Request Form at least 2 days prior to the desired date of arrival, and wait for notification informing you whether or not your visitor has been approved. Do not schedule a visit until final approval is received.
You must adhere to the following if you are approved to host a visitor in the school:
- For guest speakers visiting classrooms, create a calendar invite in Outlook and include the following attendees: Mr. Reed, Ms. Perez, Ms. Dixon, Ms. Livingston, Mr. Arauz, Mr. Spann, and Ms. Renna.
- You or a designee must meet your visitor at the safety desk in the main entrance. Visitors will not be permitted past the safety desk if a host is not there to pick them up.
- You or a designee must remain with your visitor throughout the entire duration of their visit.
- At the conclusion of the visit, you must escort your visitor to the safety desk so school safety can confirm that they have left the school premises.
Approved visitors must adhere to the following:
- All approved visitors must present their IDs at the safety desk at the main entrance.
- All approved visitors will be issued a visitor badge sticker by school safety, and it must be worn by the visitor throughout the entire duration of the visit.
Please contact your immediate supervisor if you have any questions about completing the Visitor Pass Request Form or creating a calendar invite. Thank you in advance for cooperating with us in an effort to continuously improve the building’s safety for us all.